12 to TRANSFORM PROGRAM: DETAILS
Choose to become one of the 12 women who will participate in our very first 12-to-Transform Program.
We'll be kicking off our 12 months of transformation in January 2020!
Why does it matter so much?
This program is the culmination of everything I've worked on and learned since the age of 25, as I've relentlessly sought a path filled with purpose, authenticity, impact and joy.
Watch me talk about the program:
For a more detailed sneak peek into what I've been creating and why, WATCH MY VIDEO on YouTube
Explore all of the juicy details here:
An AUDACIOUS program designed to support your accelerated growth and help you cultivate your capacity to live and work on your own terms. Gain more authentic joy, confidence and connection through embarking on this cultivated and customized 12-month journey with us.
PROGRAM FOCUS BY MONTH
January 2020 » CONNECTION
Connecting with self, with your group(s), with this process, with your goals and intrinsic motivation. Kickoff celebration + photoshoot.
February 2020 » SELF-AWARENESS: PART 1
Discovering your personal brand
March 2020 » SELF-AWARENESS: PART 2
Articulating, owning + sharing your personal brand
April 2020 » WOMANHOOD + WORTH
Key issues facing women who dare to lead
May 2020 » RISING UP
Self-acceptance, self-ownership + self-love
June 2020 » BALANCE + FLOW
Using your intuition to achieve balance in the roller coaster seat: Navigating challenges, seeing and seizing opportunities, accepting what is while taking continuous action to build and create
July 2020 » GROWTH + EXPANSION
Cultivating your entrepreneurial mindset + solutions-oriented outlook
August 2020 » MINDSET + RELATIONSHIPS
Your relationship with your thoughts, emotions, body, spirituality (holistic wellness) and other people
September 2020 » ACCOUNTABILITY + RESULTS
Your sabotaging and supporting habits, relationship to discipline/ structure, and how you stay accountable to yourself and others
October 2020 » CLARITY, CONFIDENCE + COURAGE
Being intentional, bold, and focused on critical priorities, even when experiencing fear, discomfort and feeling like an imposter
November 2020 » SERVICE, IMPACT AND LEGACY
What’s your WHY? What will keep you going when things get tough? Why does it matter?
December 2020 » CELEBRATION + JOY
Wrapup celebration + photoshoot
»Clifton Strengths Assessment
When you commit to this process, you’ll receive:
EDUCATION, COACHING + GATHERINGS
» A customized onboarding process, including a 75-minute in-person strategy session to get clear about your goals and dreams for the next 12 months
» 12 (twelve) curated focus topic presentations by Rachel, delivered at an interactive community gathering (2 hours), offered monthly at RGA, includes food, drink and facilitated networking
» 12 (twelve) monthly 45-minute executive coach facilitated* accountability sessions delivered via Zoom to your 4-woman cohort plus post-session recordings for further review
* Facilitator is JoAnn Wenner, PRISM Coaching
» Access to private online group for ongoing support, accountability and collaboration
» 2 (two) celebration events hosted at RGA, including photoshoots and other surprise offerings
TOOLS + RESOURCES
» Monthly “homework” assignments to practice putting new information and skills into action
» Curated, individualized resource recommendations for further study, exploration and outside support
» Program notebook, binder and core materials
» RGA lending library access
» Two headshots by professional photographer for use in any way you desire
» Discount on additional Strategy Sessions with Rachel
TBD: Group-negotiated rates with vetted wellness, professional and personal service providers compatible with this process
» Dare to Lead, Brené Brown
» The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
» StrengthsFinder 2.0
» A Year without Fear, Tama Kieves
DEPOSIT to secure your spot
BALANCE OWING after deposit
Amount of each of 12 payments, if paying monthly beginning 1/1/20
Amount of each of 4 payments, if paying quarterly on 1/1/20, 4/1/20, 7/1/20, 10/1/20
ANNUAL PAYMENT (in advance, save $436.50 = 10% of balance)
Amount of single payment if paying for the entire program on 1/1/20
* AUTOPAY via CC or bank account through RGA’s Quickbooks Online system is required
$363.75 per month
$1091.25 per quarter
Who is it for?
This program is designed to engage, equip and empower women who are driven to discover their gifts, optimize their strengths and develop their leadership capacity so that they can have an impact and contribute within a wide range of contexts and roles.
- Desire to lead and have a significant impact in their own ideal sphere of influence;
- Are committed to self-awareness, self-love, ongoing growth and development;
- Dedicate themselves to taking responsibility for their own lives with courage and authenticity, fully accountable to self and others;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, meaning that they naturally identify problems and ways to improve on or challenge the status quo. They seek to create and enact innovative solutions in response to what they see;
- Are highly driven and committed to progress. They aren't seeking to go AROUND their challenges and limits, but they are eager to go THROUGH them as efficiently as possible;
- Commit to making the most of the opportunities of the present day while doing the essential work that leads to emerging on the other side, possessing an entirely new level of awareness, living and working with exponential effectiveness;
- Are ready to invest significant time, energy and resources to attaining their full potential and achieving their goals and dreams
- Act rather than complain, accepting what "is" while steadfastly working toward creating what they believe is entirely possible;
- Own their successes and failures, strengths and weaknesses with equal pragmatism and confidence;
- Intentionally seek support and community with others of like mind. They don't expect to be fully taken care of nor are they entrenched as caretakers who decline the opportunity to receive from others in kind;
- Persist in addressing obstacles and limits to get to the "next level" in life, work and relationships, as defined by their own priorities, values, capacities and measure of success.