12 to TRANSFORM Program
Here's your chance to be one of the first to learn about the powerful new program I'll be launching this fall!
Saturday, July 28th from 7 to 8:30 pm at The Rachel Greenhouse Agency in South Minneapolis
There's just one opportunity to discover all of the juicy details and experience this program for the first time.
We'll be opening the doors and inviting applications beginning September 28th and we'll welcome our first cohort of 12 women in November 2019.
What am I launching?
I'll be sharing all of the exciting details--and giving you an experiential taste of--my brand new "12 to Transform" Program!
I'm excited to share what I've been working on all year, with women like you (and me!) in the forefront of my mind. I decided that I want to communicate the details in person rather than simply share a webpage with those who are interested.
There's zero obligation to sign up if you come to the launch event and there will be no hard sales pitch. In fact, I'll be strongly recommending that you take a little time before committing--but not too much, because each time I offer this program it will be thoughtfully curated to support the transformation of just 12 women at one time--to ensure this program is the right next step for you.
Why does it matter so much?
This program is the culmination of everything I've worked on and learned since the age of 25, as I've relentlessly sought a path filled with purpose, authenticity, impact and joy.
Who is it for?
This program is designed to engage, equip and empower women who are driven to discover their gifts, optimize their strengths and develop their leadership capacity so that they can have an impact and contribute within a wide range of contexts and roles.
- Desire to lead and have a significant impact in their own ideal sphere of influence;
- Are committed to self-awareness, self-love, ongoing growth and development;
- Dedicate themselves to taking responsibility for their own lives with courage and authenticity, fully accountable to self and others;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, meaning that they naturally identify problems and ways to improve on or challenge the status quo. They seek to create and enact innovative solutions in response to what they see;
- Are highly driven and committed to progress. They aren't seeking to go AROUND their challenges and limits, but they are eager to go THROUGH them as efficiently as possible;
- Commit to making the most of the opportunities of the present day while doing the essential work that leads to emerging on the other side, possessing an entirely new level of awareness, living and working with exponential effectiveness;
- Are ready to invest significant time, energy and resources to attaining their full potential and achieving their goals and dreams
- Act rather than complain, accepting what "is" while steadfastly working toward creating what they believe is entirely possible;
- Own their successes and failures, strengths and weaknesses with equal pragmatism and confidence;
- Intentionally seek support and community with others of like mind. They don't expect to be fully taken care of nor are they entrenched as caretakers who decline the opportunity to receive from others in kind;
- Persist in addressing obstacles and limits to get to the "next level" in life, work and relationships, as defined by their own priorities, values, capacities and measure of success.