Are you looking for a powerful boost to your business just as fall arrives?
Join us for the inaugural Rachel Connects! Event at RGA HQ on Thursday, August 29th (6.30 - 8.30 pm)
I've dreamed up a new type of event to deliver immediate value to those who choose to attend!
Those of you who know me understand just how much I love connecting people to each other, as well as sharing beneficial resources, valuable information and innovative ideas. I've found that the single best way to make this happen is by getting the amazing people I know into the same room, in person, around a focused goal.
Here's what I'll do:
- Identify at least one person to connect you to, with strategic goals and your current priorities/ challenges in mind
- Facilitate a purposeful networking and hands-on learning opportunity
- Host you in a venue that encourages openness, creativity, comfort, connection and BIGGER picture thinking
- Provide delicious food and drink, so that you don't have to worry about supper
- Registration must be confirmed no later than Monday, August 26th so that I have time to curate your match with at least one other guest
- A short survey must be filled out at registration so that I understand your up-to-the-minute needs and challenges
- Unless it's truly an emergency, no-shows are not an option (as you might imagine, a last-minute no-show would throw off crucial elements of this event)
- By committing to this event, you're also committing to arriving on time. This highly-intentional event requires everyone being here for the entire timeframe or I won't be able to deliver the maximum benefit for everyone
- Space is limited to a maximum of 20 persons
- Food and drink (a light supper with wine, beer and non-alcoholic options) will be provided
- Fee = $30 pp