Rachel Connects! January 2020 Goals Edition: 01-23-20
Thursday, January 23, 2020, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Are you looking for a powerful boost as you move into 2020?
Join us for Rachel Connects! on Thursday, January 23rd (6.30 – 8.30 pm)
Rachel Connects! events inspire purposeful networking, hands-on learning, curated resources, authentic connections, taking big action…TOGETHER
Using Ink + Volt’s yearly planning worksheets as a guide, we’ll connect, share insights and offer accountability to each other as we:
1. Reflect on 2019;
2. Set courageous goals for 2020; and
3. Begin designing your yearly theme!
Those of you who know me understand just how much I love connecting people to each other, as well as sharing beneficial resources, valuable information and innovative ideas. I’ve found that the single best way to make this happen is by getting the amazing people I know into the same room, in person, around a focused goal.
Here’s what we’ll do:
* Facilitate a purposeful networking and hands-on learning opportunity
* Host you in a venue that encourages openness, creativity, comfort, connection and BIGGER picture thinking
* Space is limited to a maximum of 20 persons
* Food and drink will be provided
* Fee = $35 pp