RGA space available for selective rentals!
Our BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL 1900-sq ft creative and professional space is now ready for other businesses to enjoy! Check out the latest photos below.
I personally designed this space with local businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs, wellness, makers and creative people and their needs in mind. Let me know if you’d like to come see it in person!
Our main level features a total of 1900 square feet of multi-use, furnished spaces PLUS outdoor gardens. And, there’s an additional 1900 sq ft in the basement suitable for storage and maker space. It’s dry and clean, wide open space. These spaces can be rented by the half-day, full-day, week or month.
You could rent the entire space (both suites 404 and 406 = 1900 square feet)
You could rent only suite 404 = 1000 square feet.
View our tour of the entire space:
Tranquil and uplifting, private and accessible (with tons of free street parking!) this is the perfect setting for any workshop/ retreat/ team-building/ class/ co-working/ product launch/ client appreciation/ public event you can dream up!
Our multi-use space is suitable for a wide range of gatherings and uses:
* Workshops & classes * Team-building * Networking * Education * Shopping/ pop-up event * Photography * Art show/ opening * Celebration * Product/ business launch * Book signing * Performance * Focus group * Client recognition/ appreciation event * Off-site corporate, creative or movement/ yoga retreat * Co-working …and much more!
*Easy, convenient and comfortable!
* Intersection of 48th Street East and 4th Avenue South
* 2 blocks south of 46th Street
* 2 blocks north of Minnehaha Parkway/ 50th Street
* 46th Street exit off of 35W S (closest)
* Portland exit off of 62E
* Plenty of free street parking plus 4 spaces in surface lot
* 4 blocks from Turtle Bread Cafe, Town Hall Tap, 48th + Chicago shopping district
MULTIPLE GATHERING & WORKSPACE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
* Casual seating/ conversation area for 8-12 people
* Workspace with table seating and chairs for up to 16 people
* Separate meeting space with table and chairs for up to 8 people
* Move tables to the side and bring additional chairs to accommodate up to 50 people seated (or even more if standing)
* Vintage sealed terrazzo flooring is a great fit for art and craft workshops
* Move all furnishings and rug to side to accommodate a movement or yoga class
* Landscaped and fenced West-facing yard with seating for 6-10 people in warm weather
* Landscaped and fenced North-facing yard (off kitchen) with table seating and swing seat for quiet outdoor workspace or casual meals
ADDITIONAL 1900 square feet and second restroom in basement level, suitable for all kinds of uses
TECHNOLOGY & PRESENTATION
* Fiber optic high speed wifi connection
* Bluetooth enabled Vizio Sound bar
* White board and bulletin board in Suite 404
* White board in Suite 406
* 1 presentation easel
* 46″ wall-mounted monitor with remote in Suite 406
* 50″ wall-mounted smart LED TV with remote in Suite 404
ACCESS & PARKING
* Accessible entrance with ramp and wide front door * Accessible restroom on ground level if entire space is rented
* If only 404 is rented, updated restroom is located on lower level
* Two street-level alternate doorways with access to kitchen (Suite 406) or back of main workshop room (Suite 404)
* Plenty of unmetered street parking, plus shared lot with 4 dedicated parking spaces for building
* Easy walk to Minnehaha Parkway (2 blocks) and 48th/Chicago Shopping District (4 blocks)* Peaceful commercial building in quiet, tree-lined residential South Minneapolis neighborhood (one other quiet commercial building located across the street)
COMFORT & FURNISHINGS
* Central A/C and heat independently regulated in each suite
* Tons of natural light, high ceilings and large floor to ceiling West- and South-facing windows, with residential street and green space views
* Updated LED overhead light fixtures
* 3 large identical moveable tables (72″ L x 35″ W each)
* 18 stackable and comfortable side chairs
* 1 large meeting table and side chairs for small group meeting room in Suite 406
* Fashionable, modern and elegant…yet at the same time, comfortable, attractive and welcoming furnishings
* Two updated restrooms
APPLIANCES & FOOD PREP
* Full kitchen with countertops and cabinets
* Eat-in table and chairs
* Large refrigerator with top freezer
* Stove with convection oven
* Porcelain double farm sink with new tile backsplash
* Microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster
* Bar cart for food and drink service
* Filtered hot and cold water
* Dishware, glasses, mugs, cutlery and tableware
* Cutting boards, measuring cups and mixing bowls
Our offices have been described as:
Professional, creative, inspiring, energizing, artistic, modern, welcoming, cozy, comfortable, welcoming, multi-purpose, bright, uplifting, tranquil, powerful, vibrant, restorative, focused, positive, friendly, elegant, spacious, peaceful, quiet, private
Our phenomenal team can also help you create the perfect event for you, your team and/or your clients.